home           moi           live fabulously           be adventurous           experience local           relish

Alone Time...

As much as I adore my family, I also delight in my alone time. Time to read, think, take a run in the woods, people watch, look through magazines and enjoy other blogs. On this particular day my neighbor and I were in the planning phase of the Thanksgiving menu and the big day was getting closer. Frenchie was hunting and Cozy was with Nana. So I got to sleep in, take a run, then head to a local eatery for this delicious chicken and egg crepe with bechamel sauce. They have a decent mocha, the weather was beautiful, and the sun was shinging bright. It isn't in this photo but Yankee magazine played a big role in the Thanksgiving festivities as did Martha and several blogs. How do you spend your alone time?

No comments:

Post a Comment